Contec Handheld Prenatal Fetal Heart Beat Monitor
Subcribe to back in stock notification
We exclusively provide FREE shipping for you, our special customer.
Your order should arrive within 15 days at most cases, although we are really making an effort to provide you with 5-7 days delivery. The duration is affected by factors like available stock, processing time and traffic load in shipping companies - especially during the COVID-19 epidemic. So please be patient.
In any case your order will arrive within 60 days. If not, you are covered by our refund policy. Thank you!
Your order can be paid via Paypal or Viva Wallet. Both provide excellent security and we do trust them with our own transactions.
In both payment options you are redirected to an extremely safely page provided by each payment gateway, where your account or your credit/debit card info can be safely entered to complete the order.
In any case, no credit card info (number, expiry date, name on card and cvv) is stored in AllAboutMother.com
See details at Refund Policy
Hear your baby's heart in real time and enjoy every ticking beat.
Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held fetal heart rate detecting doppler device.
It can be used for daily self-check by pregnant woman and helps mothers have peace of mind that their baby is well.
The device adopts color LCD screen of high resolution, which can display the fetal heartbeat waveform and calculate the FHR value to help doctors for diagnosis in time.
1) Delicate and compact design, portable and easy to use
2) Crooked probe structure, which is easy to operate and increases the feeling of comfort, embodies the humanized design.
3) Three working mode: Real-time FHR Display Mode, Averaged FHR Display Mode and Manual Mode
4) FHR values, bar graph and heartbeat waveform color display
5) Alarming in red when the FHR value is out of the normal range.
6) Probe falls off detection, battery status indication
7) Automatic shutdown: The device will automatically turn off if there is no signal within 1 minute.
8) Audio interface: Can be connected to other recording devices by recording cable, record fetal heart sound in real-time
9) Two 1.5V batteries (AA LR6) can last more than 8 hours for normal use
1) safety classification: internally powered equipment, type CF applied part
2) Display: 1.77"262K TFT
3) Range of fetal heart rate: 50 BPM ～ 240 BPM (BPM: beats per minute)
4) Resolution: 1 BPM
5) Accuracy: ± 2 BPM
6) Power consumption: ＜1 W
7) Rated operational voltage: DC3 V
8) Battery: two 1.5V batteries (type: AA LR6)
1) Nominal Frequency: 2.0 MHz
2) Working Frequency: 2.0 MHz ± 10%
3) Comprehensive Sensitivity: ≥90 dB
4) Ultrasonic Output Power: P ＜ 20 mW
5) Negative Peak Sound Pressure: P_ ＜ 1 MPa
6) Output Beam Intensity: Iob ＜ 20 mW/cm2
7) Spatial-peak Temporal-average Derived Intensity: Ispta ＜ 100 mW/cm2
8) Working Mode: Continuous wave doppler
9) Effective Radiating Area of Transducer: < 157 mm2
User manual 1
3MHz crooked probe 1
Dimension: 135 mm(L)×92 mm(W)×29 mm(H)
Weight: about 245 g (with battery)